segunda-feira, 25 de outubro de 2010

The good in people...

I need to start seeing the good in people. Otherwise, I’m going to die alone or turn to bestialism soon. So, I spent the last hour doing a list of good things people around me have. Without making one single bad observation – because, you know, when I say something good about someone, I always remember to say something bad too, even if it’s a tiny little bearable seen criticism.

Here it goes:

. dear mommy:

Well, I always thought that what I liked about her the most was her professional success. That’s a lie, because I always thought that she would exaggerate on most of her professional tales. What I really, really like about her the most is that she has this amazing capacity of solving a huge problem of mine in a blink of an eye. That’s pretty amazing of her.

. dear daddy:

Oh, daddy was always low on my list of good, admirable people. What I really like about him is that he spoils me to death, and has no qualms on spending tons of money on me. The amount of money he spends on me makes me feel like a princess, worthy of everything, and I think nobody will ever be able to gift me like him. Of course, nobody has the amount of money he has!

. dear brother:

Hum, that’s a hard one. Really hard one. I like it that I’m his role model. He makes me feel like a leader. I like it that even though we don’t get along, what I think and say still matters to him. My brother cares. And he’s pretty amazing when he feels like doing favors and helping people.

. my sexy girlfriend:

That’s easy, I like a lot things about her. What I like the most is that she thinks I’m the best. She’s the most supporting fan I have.

. my lovely friends:

C, she’s good company when she wants to be. R, she’s funny, and very good company when we go out. F,… oh god… she’s smart? Or seems to, at least…

Okay, that wasn’t so hard. Let’s try pointing out good characteristics of people I despise, or that have let me down recently. Let’s see how it goes.

. work snake number 1: she has pretty hair… and I guess she works well enough; she’s competent... well, enough competent, anyway.

. work snake number 2: she also has pretty hair… and she helps people, she does voluntary work, and she really is an asset to the society.

. italian mother snake of all: she has a pretty smile… and that’s pretty much it…

. portuguese little pig: she was cute… and pretty…

. icelandic little pig: she… makes an effort?

Oh god, that was hard. I could have written tons and tons of things I don’t like about them all. I think I’ll just start fucking animals now, and prepare to die alone, surrounded by them, in like… 10 years or so.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário